Thursday, April 12, 2012

Back to the Beginning

My website got hacked so rather than spend more time and money there (I'd rather be writing!) I decided to come back to blogspot and update my page.

For those of you that are new here, I'm J.W. Grace (Jim to my friends) and I've been writing semi-seriously since 2009. I've written and self-published two books of a "modern action horror" trilogy called The Undead War and I'm currently working on the final book. Check over to the right of my page for links on where to order it.

I've also been writing a virtual season for the TV show Psych. There are currently five complete "episodes" and if you like the show, I really think you'll like my season. Check it out here:

JWGrace at Psychfic.com

Very recently, I've begun a brand new project in the genre of young adult fantasy. Stay tuned for more details. I'm really excited about this new novel.

I'll be adding more content to this as I get time so check in often!

JWG

No comments:

Post a Comment