Saturday, June 27, 2009

Welcome to the Beginning!

Hello all!

Rendel here. And if you're reading this you have probably been following the story of Kholtosh on Vampires Live, an iphone/itouch game from the company storm8. If you haven't... Welcome!!

I will be posting all the entries from Khol's story here for you to read in their original order and how they appeared in the game. (In a much easier format to read). My plan is to keep fleshing out the stories and offering up some more "enhanced content" as time goes by so keep checking back. I'm seriously hoping to get the story published someday. All chapters will continue to be posted in game first.

For everyone that has joined my Clan, thank you for your support and encouragement. I couldn't do it without you! You're the Best!

Enjoy the story.

Descent Into Darkness: the Story of Kholtosh

~R

All Content is copyright@2009 Jim Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment